Heritage Open Days 2020
Saturday 12th & 19th September, 10am to 3pm
We’re opening up a hidden gem from our historic home for Heritage Open Days. Come and see our secret Tudor garden!
Within our stunning Tudor Courtyard lies a Herb Garden featuring traditional ingredients in 16th century remedies. Discover them and learn their uses and supposed properties at this FREE event.
Booking is not required but to aid social distancing you may be asked to wait or return in a short while to enjoy the event safely.
We ask that while enjoying this free event, you:
- Maintain social distancing and remain 2m away from other guests
- Limit your group size to a maximum of 6 people and follow the Government’s guidance on social bubbles
- Use hand sanitiser before entering
- DO NOT enter if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough or high temperature
- Leave your name and a contact number to support the NHS Test and Trace service*
*The National Civil War Centre will hold your data securely for a period of 21 days after your visit. If, during that time, the test and trace service needs to contact visitors from a particular day, the National Civil War Centre will pass your name and contact telephone number to them. If, during that time, no contact has been received from the test and trace service, the National Civil War Centre will destroy your data.