Enjoy some Mini Museum fun for little ones aged 0-5!
Knights and Princesses
This week, raise the roof with our incredible instruments to create at home! Why not use them to make some noise during Clap For Carers on Thursday?
- Create a pair of cracking castanets (PDF File, 17,617kb)
- Make sensational sounds with some CD cymbals (PDF File, 143kb)
- Beat a terrific tune with your own hand drum (PDF File, 16,364kb)
- Twist and shout with some junk shakers (PDF File, 157kb)
- Cause a commotion with a
- And drum up some fun with your own noisy drum kit (PDF File, 189kb)
You can find even more musical instruments to make at home on our Making History! page.
This week Mini Museum is putting incredible insects under the microscope! Join us for some creepy crawly capers as we explore the mini world of these crazy creatures!
The Pirate's Life!
It's the pirate's life for us this week in Mini Museum as we walk the plank and dive into fiendish fun on a search for treasure!
- Before becoming a pirate, you'll need to learn about them with our Fun Facts About Pirates! (PDF File, 742kb)
- Now, you can make your very own Pirate Hat (PDF File, 541kb)
- Let's go on a treasure hunt! First, you'll need a Telescope (PDF File, 1,032kb)
- Go find that treasure with our X Marks The Spot Dot-to-Dot (PDF File, 1,168kb)
- Now you're a real pirate, you can sing a pirate song! Download the lyrics to Row Row Row Your Boat (PDF File, 481kb) and sing along with the video.
We're clocking up some fun this week, with a Hickory Dickory dose of terrific timepiece entertainment! Count down to a full day of exciting activities below!
Visit a vibrant zoo, brimming with brilliant animals. Swim with sharks, fly with flamingos and flip with frogs all from the safety of your home!
This week, we're celebrating... us! From our heads to our toes and all the brilliant bits inbetween, there's fun to be had with funny bones, silly faces and amazing brains below!
We're going back almost 2000 years this week as Mini Museum takes on Caesar, sandals and... sewer systems? Yes, it's time to celebrate the Radical Romans!
Join our crafty cavaliers to kit yourself out like a true King's Man.