We share a strong community safety partnership, working alongside a number of local partners including Bassetlaw District Council, local police and fire and rescue services and Nottinghamshire County Council.
The partnership's main aim is to protect the public and make you feel safe while living in and visiting our districts.
Our other aims are:
- listening to you and acting on issues you tell us about
- reducing key safety problems across the area
- sharing how we're reducing crime and anti-social behaviour across the area
- being transparent and dealing effectively with complaints
Take action and get safety advice
Use the links below to take action, get advice and tips, and help us to keep you and your community safe.
Report or give information on a crime
Get help with domestic violence and abuse
The Bassetlaw, Newark and Sherwood community safety partnership is:
- Newark and Sherwood District Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Nottinghamshire Police
- National Probation Service
- Nottinghamshire Victim Care
- Bassetlaw CCG
- Newark and Sherwood CCG
- Bassetlaw CVS
- Newark and Sherwood CVS
- Citizen's Advice Bureau (CAB)