Lists and registers
This page is part of our commitment to sharing information through a publication scheme.
Here you’ll find information about:
- information held in registers required by law
- other lists and registers relating to the functions of the Council
Some of this information is only available for viewing at the Council’s offices. Where this is the case contact details for the relevant department are given.
Public registers and registers held as public records
A list of live NNDR accounts including, Discretionary Reliefs, Exemptions, Mandatory Reliefs, Retail Reliefs, Rateable Value, Annual Charge and Small Business Rate Reliefs, this will be published quarterly.
- details are only provided for Limited companies and not for individuals (sole traders, partnerships) - data protection prevents the publication of individual names
- the Business Rates records show who is liable to pay the charge, not who owns the property; the ratepayer may either be a leaseholder, occupier, or owner
Asset registers and information asset register
Local authority land
Register of councillors' financial and other interests
Register of gifts and hospitality
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy (PDF File, 228kb)
- Gifts and Hospitality Register Q1 2023-2024 [17kb]
- Gifts and Hospitality Register Q4 2022-2023 [17kb]
- Gifts and Hospitality - 2019-2022 (PDF File, 109kb)
- Gifts and Hospitality - October 2019 (PDF File, 246kb)
- Gifts and Hospitality - December 2018 (PDF File, 216kb)
- Gifts and Hospitality - September 2018 (PDF File, 230kb)
Register of electors
This information is only available to view by appointment. For further information please contact Democratic Services by calling 01636 650000.