Edingley Parish Council
Located between Edingley Moor and Edingley Hill, Edingley has an interesting Roman and, possibly, Quaker past. The village is a mix of traditional agricultural and residential buildings.
Find out more about the village and the Parish Council on their website.
Clerk: Dr Robert Clay
The Cottage, Station Road, Edingley NG22 8BX
Telephone: 01623 882 734
Mobile: 07391 218 408
- Cllr Diana Poole (Chairman) - 01623 882106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Chris Clay (Vice-Chairman) - 01623 882734
- Cllr Sue Thornton - 01623 882548
- Cllr Maurice Needoff - 01623 882176
- Cllr Benjamin Ian - 01623 884199
All councillors must declare any private interests that may cause conflict when making council decisions. See the councillors' register of interest (PDF File, 1,016kb)
Meetings are held in the Old School Room in January, March, April (Annual Meeting), May (AGM), July, September and November. They are all held at 7:30pm.
Latest agendas and minutes
If you would like to view previous agendas, minutes or financial information, please contact the Parish Clerk.